If you are interested in expanding your business opportunities, please complete our Member Application and email to Jim Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your application, an OMA representative will contact you to take the next step.
The affiliate member program was created to assist members obtain products, services & professional advice from a group of fully vetted pool of companies. Some types of affiliate members include insurance brokerage, transportation attorneys, packing materials suppliers, blanket-wrap LTL haulers, plastic box manufacturers and truck manufacturers.
Our quality commercial moving service providers minimum requirements include:
- Leadership or chief sales consultant be a seasoned, proven professional of 10 years or more, in the commercial moving industry.
- Office moving & related services sales revenue exceeding 1.5 Million gross in their market area(s).
- Have a dedicated member that becomes the OMA representative, being active and supporting of the duties OMA needs and requires.
- Have current associations with IFMA, BOMA, CoreNet Global, ALA, and other related professional trade associations in good standing.
- Be member in good standing with the BBB in their markets and/or Angie’s List or other quality consumer trade organization.
- Operate modern, clean and safe equipment for the proper service of their trades.
- Employ trained, polite and uniformed personnel in the delivery of their services.
- A member should have a written safety policy addressing pre-employment, post accident and continual improvement procedures.
- A member should be one of the top 3 commercial movers in a given market.
- Be able to provide a strong letters of recommendation from their bank and/or CPA.
A member should provide compliant, safe and legal, facility related services specializing in the following fields:
- Commercial Office Relocation
- Commercial Data Technology Migration Services
- Commercial Furniture Service and Sales
- Commercial Storage and Assets Management
- Commercial Document Management (Storage & Destruction)
- Access to rigging, recycling, and other, as-needed services for OMA clients and members
A member should properly serve and lead in their assigned market:
- A member should be able to properly service a target market area at no less than 50 radial miles from source terminal. Generally, OMA wants to have a company whose sales team is no more than ½ hour from the business district and within 1 hour from the warehouse location that serves this particular market.
- A member should be willing to extend that service radii for other members, OMA client and projects.
- A member must be a recognized, established market leader for a minimum of two years in their original market.