Become A Member
Become a Primary Member
Become an Affiliated Member
The affiliate member program was created to assist members obtain products, services & professional advice from a group of fully vetted pool of companies. Some types of affiliate members include insurance brokerage, transportation attorneys, packing materials suppliers, blanket-wrap LTL haulers, plastic box manufacturers and truck manufacturers.
Upon receipt of your application, an OMA representative will contact you to take the next step.
OMAW Minimum Member Requirements:
Optimal Member Profile:
Members should be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
1. Leadership or chief sales consultant be a seasoned, proven professional of 10 years or more, in the commercial moving industry.
2. Office Moving & related services sales revenue exceeding 1.5 Million gross in their market area(s).
3. Have a dedicated member that becomes the OMAW representative, being active and supporting of the duties OMAW needs and requires.
4. Have current associations with IFMA, BOMA, CoreNet Global, ALA, and other related professional trade associations in good standing.
5. Be member in good standing with the BBB in their markets and/or Angie’s List or other quality consumer trade organization.
6. Operate modern, clean and safe equipment for the proper service of their trades.
7. Employ trained, polite and uniformed personnel in the delivery of their services.
8. A member should have a written safety policy addressing pre-employment, post accident and continual improvement procedures.
9. A member should be one of the top 3 commercial movers in a given market.
10. Be able to provide a strong letters of recommendation from their bank and/or CPA.
Services and Capabilities:
A member should provide compliant, safe and legal, facility related services specializing in the following fields:
1. Commercial Office Relocation
2. Commercial Data Technology Migration Services
3. Commercial Furniture Service and Sales
4. Commercial Storage and Assets Management
5. Commercial Document Management (Storage & Destruction)
6. Access to rigging, recycling, and other, as-needed services for OMAW clients and members
Market Service Areas:
A member should properly serve and lead in their assigned market:
1. A member should be able to properly service a target market area at no less than 50 radial miles from source terminal. Generally, OMA wants to have a company whose sales team is no more than ½ hour from the business district and within 1 hour from the warehouse location that serves this particular market.
2. A member should be willing to extend that service radii for other members, OMAW client and projects.
3. A member must be a recognized, established market leader for a minimum of two years in their original market.
To apply for membership head over to the Member Registration.