OMA members will be attending MIPIM in Cannes, France and will be exhibiting at the conference as well as meeting with international real estate professionals including ARSEG, the French premier Facilities Managers Association. OMA will be represented at the conference March 6th – 9th, 2012. MIPIM is the world’s leading real estate exhibition and conference
"Welcome to the new Office Moving Alliance website. As you can see, we've packed a lot of information into this new site–all to serve you. We hope you'll find what you're looking for. If not, please call us at (866) 966-6629. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about your relocation and to show you how the Office Moving Alliance can work for you."
President, The Office Moving Alliance
Checklist for Commercial Moves
Whether your commercial move is small or large, carefully select your mover. Before you begin, do your research.
1. Select an experienced, full service commercial moving company with
- A respected record with similar type projects
- Capabilities for every aspect of the move
- Updated equipment and facilities
- A trained, professional staff
2. Call company references and ask:
- how the mover minimized business interruption
- for a description of their relocation experience
3. Bid the move with several commercial moving companies
- Use quality and experience to select as well as cost
- Compare the size of the move